The Cruise industry standard is to deliver the ultimate luxury and comfort experience to its guests and we know that logistics for cruise line deliveries must be flexible, fast and reliable all around the world.
Our experienced teams will help you plan the distribution of all ship supplies, dry and temperature-controlled, around the globe. No matter how tight your delivery window is, we know how to support you to keep the quality of your service to your guests high.
We understand like no others the challenges and critical importance of on time delivery, reliability, and agility during dry dock periods. We have dedicated specialists who take personal accountability 24/7 to ensure that all requirements are met without exception with hands on site management. our team has performed over 100 dry dock and refurbishment projects over the past 10 years.
Partner with us and benefit from numerous advantages:
- Reduced complexity through the harmonization of your warehousing, distribution and vendor management, including cruise line F&Bs, hotels, and technical consolidations
- Around the clock visibility of your shipments and inventory
- Insurance services that safeguard your goods in case of loss during transit
- Enhanced scheduling with our proven planning and analysis methods
- Management of reverse logistics for vessel off-loads, dry dock, wet dock and vessel refurbishments
- Ship Side Delivery
- Vendor Management
- Emergency Handling – Hand Carry Solutions